<listing id="9t5xz"></listing>
<menuitem id="9t5xz"><strike id="9t5xz"></strike></menuitem>
<var id="9t5xz"></var>
<cite id="9t5xz"><span id="9t5xz"><menuitem id="9t5xz"></menuitem></span></cite>
<var id="9t5xz"><strike id="9t5xz"><listing id="9t5xz"></listing></strike></var>
<cite id="9t5xz"></cite>
<var id="9t5xz"></var>
<cite id="9t5xz"><span id="9t5xz"><menuitem id="9t5xz"></menuitem></span></cite>
<var id="9t5xz"></var>
   
   

   

首頁 | 公司簡介 | 業務范圍 | 服務價格 | 質量保證 | 翻譯流程 | 客戶須知 | 付款方式 | 聯系方式 | 誠聘翻譯
 
    英語中10句最“狠”的話
1. Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
咱們走著瞧。我不會讓你得逞的。

2. You'll be sorry.
你會后悔的。

3. You're gonna get what's coming to you.
你會得到報應的。

4. If you're looking for a fight, you don't have to look far.
如果你想找人打架的話,不用找太遠。

5. Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?
說話客氣一點。你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?

6. I'll get even with you sooner or later.
跟你的這筆帳我遲早會要回來的。

7. Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
聽著,你找錯吵架的對象了。

8. You'd better take that back.
你最好收回那句話。

9. You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外頭解決(干架)嗎?隨時奉陪!

10. Don't mess with me! / Don't get fresh with me!
不要惹我!/ 給我放尊重一點!

 

 
 
 
 Copyright (c)2006 boyu shanghai . All Rights Reserved.
Telephone : (+86)021-56388232/56387892 , Email : by@boyuonline.com
友情連接:網站建設 企業郵箱 上海企業郵箱 服務器托管
小雪公交车灌满好爽 <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链>